For the past month, I’ve been revisiting the topic of voluntary simplicity, in anticipation of my Simple Living Basics E-Course, which will start July 1.
In case you missed the post about the e-course, I will begin by reposting the information:
Minimalism is a tool that can assist you in finding freedom. Freedom from fear. Freedom from worry. Freedom from overwhelm. Freedom from guilt. Freedom from depression. Freedom from the trappings of the consumer culture we’ve built our lives around. Real freedom.” –The Minimalists
Have you always wanted to experience the freedom that comes from living a simpler lifestyle, but you never knew where to start? There has been an explosion of information available on the minimalist lifestyle: the 100 possession challenge, Project 333, extreme minimalism, and tiny houses. Ironically, simple living has become an overwhelming topic.
But it doesn’t have to be. Simplifying your life can be…simple! And this interactive e-course will help you get started. Over the course of 6 weeks, we will explore the following topics:
- What the minimalist lifestyle is.
- What a minimalist lifestyle is not.
- How to get started in your decluttering journey.
- Tips for decluttering problem areas.
- How to keep the clutter from coming back.
In this interactive e-course, you will work with a supportive group of people who are also working to declutter their homes and their lives. Weekly discussions will address specific problems regarding simple living that group members are facing, and the group will work together to help and support each other.
What does this course include? For only $50, you get the following:
- An electronic copy of Clutterfree by Courney Carver and Leo Babauta.
- Links to articles, videos, and other resources.
- Weekly “lectures,” where I explain the topic more in-depth.
- Pre-quizzes, so you can monitor your own understanding.
- A 30-minute individualized Simplicity Coaching session, via e-mail, after the conclusion of the course.
That is an amazing value already, but if $50 is too much, these discounts are available:
- If you display the “Simple Living E-Course” button on your blog or website, from the time you register until July 1, you will get $10 off of the price. To use the button, simply copy this code:
- If you register before June 14, you will get $10 off as a part of the “early bird discount”. This can be in addition to the $10 off for displaying the button.
What if these discounts are not enough?
In these last days before the course starts, you can take an additional $30 off. So if you sign up now with the Early Bird Discount and display the button on your blog, you will only pay $10 for the course, if you sign up this week!
This offer is only good until June 12.
But wait….there’s more!
If you sign up for the course at this discounted rate, post a comment stating your simple living goals. One person will be selected out of the commentors to take the course for free! You will be refunded your money on Paypal on June 12.
So what’s the delay? Sign up now!
Click here to purchase the e-course for $20:
Are you willing to display the button? Then click here to pay only $10!