So, here are the rules for the award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog page.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 facts about yourself
Well, you know quite a bit about me. But, fortunately, Lois from Living Simply Free was also nominated. So we decided to make a little guessing game out of it. 4 of the statements below are about me, and 4 are about Lois. You get to guess who they are about! I’ll post the answers tomorrow.
Be sure to check Lois’s blog, for the other half of the statements, about both of us.
1. I was in one fight in school, on the bus, over my boyfriend.
2. I enjoy Shakespearean comedies, and my favorite is Twelfth Night.
3. When I read it’s mostly non-fiction.
4 Although I am older than their intended audience, I am a huge anime fan.
5. I am superstitious enough that I tend to stay close to home on any Friday the 13th.
6. I once made a teacher cry when I recited a poem in class.
7. I have started many journals, then destroy them because I don’t want anyone to read my inner thoughts.
8. My favorite snack is nut butter spread on a tortilla and rolled up, it always hits the spot.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
I’ve already told you about the excellent blogs on my blogroll. And I’ll keep adding to it, as I discover more, who meet my criteria.
So, I’m treating the rules for this award like the pirate code–they be but guidelines!
However, it has been brought to my attention that the last blog, alphabetically, on my blogroll has been written for nearly a year and has received no awards. This definitely can not stand, so I am nominating that blog for this award. And, of course, we are expecting its author to follow ALL of the rules…
So…what are your guesses?