A lot of you are new, and I may seem a bit too perfect. So here are some things you should know. I’m not trying to justify, by any means; I’m just stating some facts:
1. I frequently take my daughter to McDonald’s and Burger King’s indoor playgrounds, especially in the winter.
2. I own an electric hair straightener, and a blow dryer.
3. I wear make-up nearly everyday. Not natural make-up, but the cheap, evil stuff.
4. I consume an alarming quantity of diet soda and diet energy drinks.
5. I absolutely love wearing a splash of perfume.
6. I almost never remember to put my reusable bags in the car on grocery day.
7. More times that I am proud of, I have been completely overcome by fear.
8. I have judged others, and sought vengeance.
9. I have a very cynical side, that I really don’t care to part with, at times.
10. I am able to lie better than anyone I know, which is why I almost never do it anymore.
So, just know that sometimes I write about ideals that I have yet to achieve. I aspire to be something great—but I’m a work in progress, just like everyone else!