Good morning, fellow People Who Don’t Have a Lot of Stuff (and People Who Shouldn’t Have So Much Stuff)! For your reading pleasure, I have compiled for you this list.
You just might be a minimalist if…
1. You are positive that wine tastes best out of a mason jar.
2. You know that people don’t notice if you wear the same outfits each week…or each day.
3. You brag about how busy you aren’t.
4. You think that having 100 possessions is so five minutes ago.
5. You use the word “intentional” no less than 5 times a day.
6. When visiting friends’ houses, you automatically sit on the floor.
7. You own canvas shopping bags and refillable travel mugs, which are never in your car when you need them!
8. You’ve ridden a bicycle through the snow. More than once.
9. You know of all the best sources for parts for old Volvos or VW’s.
10. You’ve walked into a store barefoot.
11. You think the concept of refrigerating eggs and dairy products is absurd.
12. You are used to eating leftovers cold. (Or room temperature).
13. When you tell your friends that you have 8 plates, you are confessing your deepest secret.