Every season has its perks, and you already know how much I love this time of the year. The stretch of winter, between Christmas and Spring break, has a certain comfort that the other seasons lack.
Here are 5 reasons to love it:
1. There is something comforting about just everyday life, without all the running around that surrounds the holidays.
2. If you live somewhere where you get snow, there’s usually MORE of it!
3. The days are getting longer.
4. The new year is fresh, filled with possibilities.
5. With every day that passes, we get closer to summer.
So start a fire in the fireplace, make some hot cocoa, and enjoy the coziness that starts off the new year!