1. Arrange enough chairs for all players (or more than enough–when the Bean and I played, we set up 3!). Set them in a circle, facing outward.
2. Set a stuffed animal on each chair.
4. Walk around the chairs to the music.
5. The person running the music stops it. The players each sit in a chair.
6. Go around the circle and have everybody say what their animal is and what sound it makes.
You could play this with colors, shapes, household objects, books, etc. It’s a perfect game for kids who are developing language!